As an important plastic machinery and equipment in modern industry, JWELL blow molding machine factory will now sort out the operation process of blow molding machine for you:
1. Turn the main power switch of the blow molding machine and single-screw extruder clockwise to turn it from off to on.
2. Press the power button on the control panel of the blow molding machine to start the blow molding machine.
3. Press the reset button on the control panel of the blow molding machine.
4. Turn on the power switch of the blow molding machine on the control panel clockwise, and turn it from the off position (o) to the on position (|)
5. Set the temperature of each part of the extruder barrel on the control panel of the extruder.
6. Set the temperature of each part of the die on the control panel of the blow molding machine.
7. Touch the screen on the blow molding machine. Set the parameters of each step of blowing.
8. Add the material to the hopper of the extruder, then rotate the hopper to the feeding working position.
9. After all parts reach the set temperature, wait about 15 minutes to make sure the blow molding machine temperature is stable.
10. Press the start button on the extruder control panel to start the screw, then turn the screw speed control knob on the extruder control panel to set the screw speed.
11. Press the start button on the plastic extrusion china blow molding machine control panel to start the electric pump.
12. The control panel of the rotary blow molding machine . The mode selector opens to switch to fully automatic working mode.
13. After the material coming out of the die has reached the proper length, press the start button on the control panel of the blow molding machine to start the blow molding cycle program.
Many users have found that in the process of using the blow molding machine such as the hdpe blow molding machine for a long time, if the corresponding maintenance and maintenance operations are not done well, it is easy to increase the probability of failure of the blow molding machine, resulting in poor blow molding. So, what should I do if the mold is not good?
1. If the mold is not formed during the blow molding process, it is first necessary to check the pressure of the blow molding machine. Under normal circumstances, the air pressure is about 2.0-3.0MPA. If the pressure is normal, you need to check whether the exhaust structure of the mold is reasonable, and then adjust the temperature to a suitable point.
2. The blow molding machine factory's products appear to burst during blow molding. The blow molding machine factory advocates checking the setting of the exhaust time.
If the exhaust setting is normal, and every time there is an explosion sound when blowing the bottle, then it can be judged that the exhaust valve is defective. Please open the exhaust valve to check the condition of its spring and seal, or replace the exhaust valve.
3. If the blow-molded product appears whitish, the temperature should be appropriately lowered, or the rotational speed should be increased.