From the perspective of sub-categories, wooden pallets are the mainstream of the current market, but due to the constraints of raw materials and forest resource protection, the development is limited; The market of blow molding pallets has grown from 14.3% in 2013 to 19.2% in 2020.
Five major advantages:
1. Durability: the service life is dozens of times than wooden pallets, one-time investment, durable for 5 years.
2. Reliable: The reliability of the blow molding pallets structure greatly reduces the damage consumption and the damage to the materials. It has high bearing capacity and strong impact resistance.
3. Special purpose: Blow molding pallet are becoming more and more popular in various commodity markets, with a complete range to meet different requirments.
4. Recyclable: Used plastic pallets can be recycled at 30% of their original value.
5. Environmental protection: Plastic blow molding pallet are environmentally friendly products because they can all be recycled and reused, which greatly reduces waste and disposal costs. Environmentally friendly and durable, easy to clean.
10 Major Features:
1. Blow molding process, high impact resistance and durability
2. The fork is fed from two or four sides, and the operation is simple and convenient
3. Flexing force, the instant flexing force can prevent the goods on the pallet from being scattered when being lifted by the forklift
4. Suitable for leveling, stacking and racking
5. Suitable for all kinds of truck transportation, convenient for containerized and unitized transportation of materials
6. Convenient for forklifts, hydraulic pallet trucks and other handling tools
7. Cooperate with anti-skid rubber to ensure that materials will not slip off during handling and transportation
8. Long service life and recyclable
9. The plastic pallets are safe, hygienic, insect-proof and moth-proof, and do not need to be repaired
10. No rot, no moisture absorption, easy to rinse, easy to dry