We all know that during the use of a blow molding machine, some faults would emerge unavoidably, so knowing some professional blow molding machine maintenance is necessary. As an experienced blow molding machine manufacturer, JWELL offers different types of premium China blow molding machines. The following are some useful maintenance plans.
Ⅰ. Maintenance plan (daily)
1. Check the moving parts, clean up the sundries immediately, and wipe the straight-line navigation at the same time.
2. Check whether the gas, power, water, and oil levels of the gasoline tank are normal.
3. Check whether there is water in the air compressor and air filter, the water must be discharged if there is water.
4. Check whether there is enough oil in the oil cup of the air filter.
5. Check whether the heating ring, heating plate, and heating temperature are normal.
6. Check the position of the bush and pin, and avoid biting to lock after switching it on.
Ⅱ. Maintenance plan (weekly)
1. Check the hydraulic oil level of the oil tank. If it is insufficient, please add it in time.
2. Check the smooth operation of every part in the fully automatic blow moulding machine.
3. Clean all limit switches, proximity switches, and touch blocks to avoid switch failure.
4. Check whether the oil level of the gearbox is normal.
5. Clean the perforated plate at the front end of the barrel and replace the filter screen (note: this is an added part, and some models may not be equipped with it).
6. Use the automatic lubrication pump to add lubricating oil to the moving parts once, and at the same time use the gold gun to inject butter at the grease nipple of the slider.
1. Check and clean the absorption and return oil filters in the oil tank and the filter at the oil filler.
2. Check whether the lubrication of the rail and ball screw is good and the movement is smooth.
3. Check whether the functions of all control switches and key-press on the system panel and operation panel are normal.
4. Check the cutting knife condition (note: only for continuous extrusion type)
4.1.cold cutting type: check whether the cutting edge of the blade is damaged; whether the locking screw of the blade and prepress plate is loose, and whether the synchronous gear and rack move smoothly.
4.2.hot cutting type: check whether the high-voltage wire is worn and whether the holder screw of the blade is loose.
Ⅳ. Maintenance plan (quarterly)
1. Check the tightening of bolts on the main components of the double station blow molding machine.
e main components.2. Check whether the contacts, joints, sockets, and switches in the electrical cabinet are loose, and replace them in time if there is any problem.
3. Check whether there is any collision on the linear guide rail surface and whether the effect of the dustproof sheet of the slide block is good.
Ⅴ. maintenance plan (yearly)
1. Check for wear and abnormal sound of linear guide rail and screw mandrel. If there is any problem, please replace it in time.
2. According to the gear oil model on the gearbox date plate, replace the gear oil in the gearbox, dredge the oil pipes in the gearbox, and test the wear condition of the gear for maintenance or replacement.
3. Replace the hydraulic oil, and clean, dredge, or replace the oil pipes in the hydraulic station. The hydraulic oil model adopts No.46.
You may also be interested in products offered by Jwell Machinery:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.