Blow molding machine is a plastic processing machine. After the liquid plastic is sprayed out, the plastic body is blown to a certain shape of the cavity by the wind which is blowed out from the machine , so as to make products. This machine is called blow molding machine.
1. The central shaft and cylinder of the screw are made of 38CrMoAlA chromium, molybdenum and aluminum alloy by nitrogen treatment, with high thickness, corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
2. The model head is chrome plated, and the screw mandrel structure makes the unloading more even and smooth, so as to better complete the blow molding film. The complex structure of the film blowing machine makes the output gas more uniform. The lifting unit of automatic blow molding machine adopts square frame platform structure, the height of lifting frame can be adjusted automatically according to different technical requirements.
3. The unloading equipment adopts peeling rotating equipment and center rotating equipment, and adopts torque motor to adjust the smoothness of the film, which makes it easy to operate.
1. Extrusion and blow molding equipment is a combination of extruder and blow molding machine and die machine, which is composed of extruder and billet die head, blowing device, die closing mechanism, billet thickness control system and transmission mechanism. Billet die head is one of the important parts to determine the quality of blow molding products. There are usually side feed die head and central feed die head. When blow molding of large products, storage cylinder type blank die head is often used. The minimum volume of storage cylinder is 1kg, and the maximum can be 240kg. The billet thickness control device is used to control the billet wall thickness, the control point is up to 128 points, and generally is about 20 ~ 30 points. Extrusion blow molding machine can produce hollow products with volume range of 2.5ml ~ 104L.
2. Injection blow molding machine is a combination of injection molding machine and blow molding machine, including plasticizing mechanism, hydraulic system, control electrical appliances and other mechanical parts. Common types are three-station injection blow molding machines and four-station injection blow molding machines. The three-station machine has three stations of preforming billet, blowing and demoulding, and each station is separated by 120°. The four-station machine has one more: pre-forming station, and each station is separated by 90°. In addition, there is double-station injection blow molding machine which the two stations are separated by 180°. The plastic containers produced by injection blow molding machines are precise in size and do not require secondary processing, but the mold costs are high.
3. Special structure blow molding machine is a blow molding machine which uses sheet, molten material and cold billet to blow molding hollow body with special shape and purpose. Due to the different shapes and requirements of the products produced, the structure of the blow molding machine is also different.